Most Native American people don't have access to available treatments that could make them better," said speaker Ralph Forquera, executive director of the Seattle Indian Health Board.
What does SIHB stand for?
SIHB stands for Seattle Indian Health Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIHB
- Socially Induced Hyperactivity
- Southern Illinois Healthcare
- Syndicat Interhospitalier (French: union of hospitals)
- Système d'Information Hospitalier
- Scottish Icelandic Horse Association (Stonehaven, Scotland, UK)
- Sport International Hockey Academy
- Subud International Health Association (UK)
- Svenska Ishockeyförbundet (Swedish: Swedish Ice Hockey Association)
- Swiss Ice Hockey Association (est. 1908)
- Systems' Institute of Hindu Astrology (New Delhi, India)
- Soroptimist International of Huntington Beach (California)
- Shenzhen Investment Holding Corporation (China)
- South Island High Country (Federated Farmers of New Zealand)
- Southern Indian Health Council
- Steel Industry Heritage Corporation (Homestead, PA)
- Survey of Income and Housing Costs (now Survey of Income and Housing; Australia)
- Sistema Hemisférico de Capacitación para el Desarrollo Agrícola
- Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (cardiology)
- Summary-Institution Holdings Data
- Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical assistance and referral are facilitated by close ties with the Seattle Indian Health Board.