The contract was signed during the second day of Seatrade Middle East Maritime exhibition in Dubai.
What does SMEM stand for?
SMEM stands for Seatrade Middle East Maritime
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMEM
We have 2 other meanings of SMEM in our Acronym Attic
- School of Modern European Languages (University of Durham; UK)
- Sequential Minimization of Entropy Loss (biophysical chemistry)
- Servicing Mission Equipment List
- Single and Multi-Engine Land (airplanes)
- Some Modest Extensible Language
- Statistique Medicale En Ligne (French: Medical Statistics Online)
- Society for Meaningless Evil, Larceny, Lying and Yelling (video game spy organization)
- Shock Mitigation for Entry Location Tests
- Simple Monitoring Evaluating and Logging Tool (disk monitoring)
- Santa Maria el Mirador (New Mexico)
- Social Media in Emergency Management (various organizations)
- Surface Mount Equipment Manufacturers Association (Association of SMT board assemblers)
- Secure E-Mail in Mobile Environments (protocol)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Ministerial Meeting (Asia-Pacific Economic Corporation)
- Southern Marin Emergency Medical Paramedic System (California)
- Southern Maine Emergency Medical Services (Portland, ME)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Subject Matter Expert Network (Defense Technical Information Center)
- Small and Medium Enterprises Office (Trade and Industry Department; Hong Kong)
- Small End Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maritime company Milaha demonstrated its expanding capabilities at the recent Seatrade Middle East Maritime 2012 Conference and Exhibition held in Dubai.
He was speaking after officially opening Seatrade Middle East Maritime in Dubai, which has attracted international and regional shipping operators, financiers and suppliers to assess the impact of the global downturn.
Addressing the Seatrade Middle East Maritime (SMEM) conference in Dubai, Ahmad Armoush, Group Chairman, Jordan National Shipping Lines - East Gulf Shipping said the huge privatization program would spur marine activities in the Port of Aqaba.
The sixth Seatrade Middle East Maritime Exhibition & Conference is concluding today (November 29) at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Summary: ABU DHABI - Abu Dhabi Ports Company, or ADPC will showcase its portfolio of world-class ports and ancillary shipping services during its participation at the sixth Seatrade Middle East Maritime, or SMEM, scheduled to run from November 27 to 29 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.