Juris, Nyoy and Princess perform on stage during the Seasons of Love concert.
What does SOL stand for?
SOL stands for Seasons of Love (movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOL
We have 184 other meanings of SOL in our Acronym Attic
- Scandinavia Online
- Scenario Overlay (gaming, Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter PS2)
- Schemes of Learning (classroom resource)
- School of Leadership (various locations)
- Scotland Online
- Scottish Omnibuses Ltd.
- Scrape-Off Layer (plasma)
- Screaming out Loud
- Seafarer's Open Learning System
- Seal of Light (gaming, world of warcraft)
- Second-Order Closed Loop
- Secretary of Labor
- Semantic Operating Language
- Sequence Order List
- Serial Over LAN (Local Area Network; computer science)
- Server Optimized Linux (software)
- Service d'Ordre Legionnaire (French force in WWII)
- Service Opportunities in Leadership
- Sex Out Loud (sexual health resource)
- Shadows of Luclin (Everquest expansion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Songs include Seasons of Love, Out Tonight and Without You.
Seasons of Love is a joyous ensemble piece, but Lily Somerville, as Maureen, steals the show with a powerhouse performance of Over the Moon.
From Blaze's Fela-inspired Seasons of Love to Masters at Work's remix of Kuti himself, dancefloors are rocking to the juju sound.