Dempere examines statistical evidence concerning factors that explain the level of Seasoned Equity Offering (SEO) underpricing.
What does SEO stand for?
SEO stands for Seasoned Equity Offering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEO
We have 163 other meanings of SEO in our Acronym Attic
- South East Neighborhood Watch (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Safety Executives of New York (est. 1944)
- South Eastern New York
- Southeastern Network of Youth and Family Services (est. 1977; various states)
- Swift Energy New Zealand
- Sauf Erreur Ou Omission (French: error or omission excepted)
- Science and Education Outreach
- Science Enhancement Option
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimizer
- Securities and Exchange Organization (Iran)
- Security Engineering Officer
- Self Employment Opportunity
- Senior Energy Official (US FEMA)
- Senior Executive Officer
- Senior Executive Orientation (Florida; Chamber of Commerce)
- Service Excellence Office
- Sewerage Enforcement Officer (Pennsylvania)
- Shutdown Electrical Operator (US Navy submarine watchstation)
- Sistema de Estimulación Oportuna (Spanish: Timely Stimulation System; education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The underpricing of an issue of new initial publics offerings (IPOs) and seasoned equity offering (SEOs) has been well documented in the literature.
The main goal of this article is to provide statistical evidence about factors that explain the level of Seasoned Equity Offering (SEO) underpricing.
Seasoned equity offering (SEO) underpricing has increased dramatically since the early 1980s.
Kini, 2001, "Is the Market Optimistic about the Future Earnings of Seasoned Equity Offering Firms?
Although there is conflicting evidence and resulting skepticism regarding the value provided by professional investment management, Gibson, Safieddine, and Sonti (2004) document institutional investor informativeness relative to seasoned equity offering (SEO) purchases.