Census Bureau of the Department of Commerce reported that construction spending during December 2010 was estimated at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $787.
What does SAAR stand for?
SAAR stands for Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAAR
We have 17 other meanings of SAAR in our Acronym Attic
- Spacecraft Anomaly Analysis and Prediction System
- South African Alliance for the Prevention of Substance Abuse (est. 1995)
- Security Audit And Questionnaire (Security Pros)
- Signal-Averaged Acoustic Quantification
- Societe de l'Assurance Automobile du Québec (Canada)
- State Aviation Activities Questionnaire
- State Ambient Air Quality Standards (California)
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk (UK)
- Saskatchewan Association of Automobile Repairers
- Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Secretary's after Action Report (US FEMA)
- Special Aircraft and Aircrew Authorization Required
- Specific Anti-Abuse Rule (tax concept)
- Standard-period Average Annual Rainfall (UK Met Office)
- Strength Accounting And Reporting
- System Authorization Access Request (DISA Form 41)
- System Authorization Access Request Navy (US Navy)
- Salem Area Amateur Radio Association
- San Antonio Area Rehabilitation Association (Texas)
- Sexual Abuse, Assault, and Rape Awareness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Housing starts rose to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.
9% for the month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 2.