According to the Seafood Exporters Association of India, approximately 700 exporters across the nation ship products to China.
What does SEAI stand for?
SEAI stands for Seafood Exporters Association of India (Kochi, Kerala, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEAI
We have 6 other meanings of SEAI in our Acronym Attic
- Services Expenditure and Grant Reconciliation (Minnesota)
- South East Asia Graduate School of Theology
- Signature Event Action Handler
- South East Area Health Education Center (Wilmington, NC)
- Society for the Educational Advancement of the Hearing Impaired (Canadian Hard of Hearing Association)
- Southeastern Association of Housing Officers
- Southeast Asian Health Project
- Meadow-Kendall Social-Emotional Assessment Inventory (deaf children)
- Saskatchewan Electrologists' Association Incorporated (Canada)
- Science & Engineering Associates Inc.
- Solvent Extractors' Association of India
- Sovereign Exploration Associates International, Inc.
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (est. 2002)
- South East American Indian Council
- South East Agro Industries Ltd. (India)
- Structural Engineers Association International
- South East Asian Iron and Steel Institute (Tun nan Ya kang tieh ksueh hui) (Philippines)
- Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan
- Sharing Economy Association, Japan
- Schweizerischer Eisenbahn Amateur Klub (German: Swiss Railway Amateur Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Seafood Exporters Association of India (SEAI) said that better catches helped boost exports.
In the role as national vice president of the Seafood Exporters Association of India (SEAI), Mr.
He also serves as western region president of the Seafood Exporters Association of India.
The visibility that Indian seafood has attained is no less due to the visionary leadership of the industry under the banner of the Seafood Exporters Association of India, which has been helping MPEDA in formulating policies for the future of the industry.
1 Billion Export Engine Elias Salt, president of the Seafood Exporters Association of India (SEAI) -- whose 365 member companies represent virtually all frozen marine products exporters -- minced no words in his assessment of the nation's seafood industry delivered in Cochin late last year.
We are quite confident that the American authorities will discover what their European counterparts learned a year or so ago -- that product exported from our country is of excellent quality," said Elias Sait, president of the Seafood Exporters Association of India (SEAI).