Andrew Mwangura, head of the Kenya-based East African Seafarers' Assistance Programme, has said that on Tuesday afternoon, said that the Marida Marguerite was 'sailing to safe waters' after the pirates were paid 5.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Seafarers' Assistance Programme
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAP
We have 794 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Save All Paper (recycling slogan)
- Save America (Americans) Plan
- School Action Plus
- School Age Program
- Schreibs Auf Papier (German)
- Schweizer Automatik Pool (German: Swiss Automatic Pool; Switzerland)
- Science Activity Planner (US NASA; satellite data tool)
- Scientific Advisory Panel
- Scouting Amphibian Plan (United State Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mwangura is a journalist and ex-marine engineer who runs the Seafarers' Assistance Programme, a non-profit group that offers humanitarian aid to all seafarers.
The vessel, Victoria, was seized about 40 nautical miles off the capital Mogadishu, said Andrew Mwangura of the Kenyan branch of the Seafarers' Assistance Programme.