The Whistler Sea to Sky Climb is a three-hour train trip that travels along the Sea-to-Sky Corridor between Vancouver and Whistler, BC, host cities of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Sea-To-Sky (Highway Improvement Project; Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STS
We have 713 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Schweizer Tierschutz
- Science and Technology for Sustainability
- Science and Technology Section (American Library Association & Association of College and Research Libraries)
- Science and Technology Studies
- Science Talent Search
- Science, Technology and Society
- Scientific Telephone Samples
- Scottish Text Society (publisher; UK)
- Scuderia Trentina Storica (Italian: Scuderia Historical Club)
- Sea Transport Staff (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AFN was attempting to promote the Olympics and the deals made with corporate sponsors, but the protesters declare 'No Olympics on stolen Native land' and invoke the name of the late Harriet Nahanee, an Aboriginal rights activist who was sentenced to two weeks in a provincial jail in 2007 for criminal contempt of court for her part in the Sea-to-Sky Highway-expansion protest.