Floyd Romesberg and his colleagues of the Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, Calif.
What does SRI stand for?
SRI stands for Scripps Research Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRI
We have 326 other meanings of SRI in our Acronym Attic
- Superior Right Hepatic Vein
- Southern Regional Housing Working Group (Australia)
- Sacrum Romanum Imperium (Latin: Sacred Roman Empire, codices and manuscripts)
- Safety Related Instrumentation
- Sapsis Rigging, Inc. (Lansdowne, PA)
- Sasquatch Research Initiative
- Saudi Refining, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Scholastic Reading Inventory (education)
- School Readiness Initiative (various locations)
- Scientific Research Institute (Menlo Park, CA)
- Security Resources, Inc. (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Security Risk Intelligence (software)
- Selective Retention Indicator
- Selective Reuptake Inhibitor (drug)
- Self-Referencing Interferometer
- Self-Report Inventory
- Send Routing Information (cellular)
- Sensory Research Institute
- Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor
- Service des Relations Internationales (French: International Relations Office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, recent studies at The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California, may offer new hope for effective antibiotics.
Schultz of the Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, Calif.