The earth connection is located on one of the flanges or screwed ends of the valve.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Screwed Ends
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Saint Etienne (musical group)
- Salem Elementary
- Sales Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Salmonella Enteritides
- Sand Equivalent (civil engineering)
- Santiago del Estero (Argentina province)
- Sarjana Ekonomi (Indonesian: Bachelor of Economics)
- Scientific Editing
- Screaming Eagles (soccer club; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It consists of a heavy-duty center section that can be furnished with bolted-on screwed ends for a valve rated to Class 400, or with flanged ends for either a Class 150 or Class 300 valve.