As with all screening-level risk assessments, our assessments were not refined, but they did reveal the magnitude of risk compared to relevant end points.
What does SLRA stand for?
SLRA stands for Screening-Level Risk Assessment (environmental safety)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLRA
We have 19 other meanings of SLRA in our Acronym Attic
- Strange Life Records (Netherlands)
- Suburban Land Reserve (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Super-Leicht, Rennsport (German: Super-Light, Racing; Mercedes Benz)
- Supply Licence Review (UK)
- System Level Requirement
- Systematic Literature Review (secondary study)
- Système Léger sur Rail (French: Light Rail System; Canada)
- Systèmes Logiciels et Réseaux (French: Software Systems and Networks)
- S-Locus Related Gene 1
- SLG-like receptor 1
- South London Refugee Association
- Stepwise Logistic Regression Analysis
- Student Loan Reform Act of 1993
- Succession Law Reform Act (Ontario, Canada)
- Sugar Land Regional Airport (Sugar Land, TX)
- Standard Low Frequency Range Approach
- Sabbatical Leave Review Board (Cabrillo College; California)
- Saskatchewan Labour Relations Board (Canada)
- Société du Logement de La Région Bruxelloise (French: Housing Corporation of the Brussels Region; Belgium)
- State Labor Relations Board (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA would face a storm of stakeholder objections if it provided the public with screening-level risk assessments for all industrial facilities.