Another picture shows the former Destiny's Child singer screaming with laughter as the rapper pushes her on a swing.
What does SWL stand for?
SWL stands for Screaming With Laughter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SWL
We have 71 other meanings of SWL in our Acronym Attic
- Shintani Wado Kai Karate Federation
- Social Web and Knowledge Management (workshop)
- Series-Weighted k-out-of-n
- Shinshinkan World Karate Organization (Argentina)
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (computer game)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Republic (game)
- Spencer W Kimball Tower (Brigham Young University classroom, Provo, Utah)
- Safe Working Load
- Scantling Water Line (naval term)
- Scientific Warfare Laboratory (Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simply visit YouTube, type in "Tribute to Ian 'Bunny' Bunton from Extras" and I guarantee you'll be screaming with laughter thanks to the irreplacable antics of the late, great Gerard Kelly.
We did it all on a shoestring and had a ball, screaming with laughter and making friends.
Pictionary Man PictionaryMan is the fantastic newway to play Pictionary, giving the classic game a theatrical twist that will have you and yourmates screaming with laughter.
A relentless barrage of outrageous one-liners had the audience screaming with laughter, and demanding an encore.
At one point, the guy tipped her right back and she was screaming with laughter.
Hearing Tom, Colin and Joshua screaming with laughter as they raced around the course on pedal karts was wonderful.