Petersen began to get the participants conjuring poetic images by asking each to choose seven colors from a list and arranging them on a piece of scratch paper so there was room to take notes on each color.
What does P-SLIP stand for?
P-SLIP stands for Scratch Paper (library catalog)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Preterm Premature Rupture of the Membranes
- Prioritized Packet Variable Spreading Gain
- Parallel Quadrature Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (radio frequency)
- PSUR (Periodic Safety Update Report) Reference Member State (EU)
- Precision Area Navigation (aviation)
- Revolutionizing Manufacturing Systems with Pervasive Computing
- Peripheral Rating of Perceived Exertion
- Pre-Paid Service Control Point
- Pseudo-Static Random Access Memory
- Precipitation Static
- Prostate and Seminal Vesicle
- Parabrachio-Thalamic (neurons)
- Phaco-IOL (Intraocular Lens)-Trabeculectomy
- Platelet-Thrombin Complex
- Pressure-Temperature (thermodynamics diagram)
- Point to Multipoint
- Passive Top Attack Armor Protection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Draw Plus Science is not designed to be a consumable book, and is therefore best enjoyed along with a drawing pencil and plenty of scratch paper.
A whiteboard feature provides simulated scratch paper to enable the learner to work through the problems.
At Basic High School, a student turned a blank page of scratch paper into a cheat sheet of sorts for the November 2008 math proficiency test, but apparently not for his own benefit.
You will be given scratch paper that must be returned at the end of the testing period.
What You Need Basket coffee filters Water color paints Water Paintbrush Scissors Green chenille stems (1 per flower) How To Make It Flatten coffee filter onto work surface (place some scratch paper or newspaper underneath).
Joann Racz said that when she left the sometimes angry notes, written on scratch paper with teddy bears, she was trying to get her mother's attention if she came back to the condo.
The researcher took notes about the students' physical responses, including use of manipulatives, and collected scratch paper used by students.