Petersen began to get the participants conjuring poetic images by asking each to choose seven colors from a list and arranging them on a piece of scratch paper so there was room to take notes on each color.
What does P-SLIP stand for?
P-SLIP stands for Scratch Paper (library catalog)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Preterm Premature Rupture of the Membranes
- Prioritized Packet Variable Spreading Gain
- Parallel Quadrature Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (radio frequency)
- PSUR (Periodic Safety Update Report) Reference Member State (EU)
- Precision Area Navigation (aviation)
- Revolutionizing Manufacturing Systems with Pervasive Computing
- Peripheral Rating of Perceived Exertion
- Pre-Paid Service Control Point
- Pseudo-Static Random Access Memory
- Precipitation Static
- Prostate and Seminal Vesicle
- Parabrachio-Thalamic (neurons)
- Phaco-IOL (Intraocular Lens)-Trabeculectomy
- Platelet-Thrombin Complex
- Pressure-Temperature (thermodynamics diagram)
- Point to Multipoint
- Passive Top Attack Armor Protection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Draw Plus Science is not designed to be a consumable book, and is therefore best enjoyed along with a drawing pencil and plenty of scratch paper.
You will be given scratch paper that must be returned at the end of the testing period.
The researcher took notes about the students' physical responses, including use of manipulatives, and collected scratch paper used by students.