Achieved by integrating the aeration mixing head in the RotoTemp scraped surface heat exchanger and fitting these together with five water systems into one machine.
What does SSHE stand for?
SSHE stands for Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSHE
We have 2 other meanings of SSHE in our Acronym Attic
- Students with Special Health Care Needs
- South Sacramento Habitat Conservation Plan (Sacramento, CA)
- Secretary of State for the Home Department (UK)
- Secure Shell Daemon
- Society for the Study of Human Development (Florida International University; Miami, FL)
- Solid State Hybrid Drive
- Solid-State Hard Disk (memory)
- Solid State Hard Disk Drive
- Safety, Security, Health and Environment
- School Sanitation and Hygiene Education (India)
- Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating (est. 1985; Ottawa, IL)
- Small Stakes Hold 'em (poker book)
- Source-Side Hot Electron
- State System of Higher Education (Pennsylvania)
- Swept Surface Heat Exchanger (food processing)
- Swiss School of Higher Education (Montreux, Switzerland)
- Salmonid Screening Habitat Enhancement and Restoration (now Environmental Restoration Technical Assistance; Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife)
- Stepping Stones for Home Educators (Australia)
- Sutherland Shire Hub for Economic Development (Australia)
- State System of Higher Education Mathematics Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
html, the growing and interactive marketplace recently added 40 manufacturers of various heat exchanger systems, including tube, plate, water-to-air heat exchangers as well as shell & tube, peerless, phase-change, adiabatic, waste heat recovery units, plate fin, pillow plate, fluid heat, dynamic scraped surface heat exchangers and other types.
Due to the rapidly growing demand for their range of frozen desserts Almondy recently expanded its plant and purchased a second HRS Unicus scraped surface heat exchanger.
The upgrades he is referring to included Votator[R] II scraped surface heat exchangers from Waukesha Cherry-Burrell.
The CONTHERM Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger (SSHE) is particularly suited for processing viscous, sticky, or chunky (containing particles) products that require pumping.