She is also treasurer of the Scottish Young Lawyers Association and lives in Alexandria, Dunbartonshire, with her boyfriend.
What does SYLA stand for?
SYLA stands for Scottish Young Lawyers Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SYLA
We have 2 other meanings of SYLA in our Acronym Attic
- Single Yellow Line (UK roadways)
- Smell Ya Later (Simpsons)
- Somali Youth League (1940s & 50s freedom movement)
- South Yosemite League (Bakersfield, CA)
- Southern Youth League (UK)
- Speak Your Language (LDS Missions)
- Strapping Young Lad (band)
- Suomen Ylioppilaskuntien Liitto (National Union of University Students in Finland)
- Super Yacht Logistics (various locations)
- Sutlej Yamuna Link (Indian canal)
- See You Later Alligator
- Slovenianan Young Lawyers Association
- Summer Youth Leadership Academy (Californians for Justice)
- Support Your Local Artists
- Street Youth Legal Advocates of Washington
- Support Your Local Bandidos
- Support Your Local Biker (motorcycles)
- Support Your Local Brewery
- Scottish Young Liberal Democrats
- Support Your Local Dealer