The Scottish Beaver Trial (SBT), being carried out by the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS) and the Scottish Wildlife Trust (SWT), is a five-year pilot project to see how beavers cope in Scottish habitats and assess their impact on the environment.
What does SWT stand for?
SWT stands for Scottish Wildlife Trust (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWT
We have 97 other meanings of SWT in our Acronym Attic
- Soft White Spring Wheat (crop)
- Southern Writers, Southern Writing (University of Mississippi; University, MS)
- Save Water, Shower with A Friend
- Semantic Web Services and Web Process Composition (book and conference)
- Some Will, Some Won't, So What!
- Some Will, Some Won't, So What, Next (sales/marketing)
- Some will, some won't, so what? Someone's waiting!
- Sheffield Wool Shear Workers Union (UK)
- Slaska Wyzsza Szkola Zarzadzania (Polish: Silesian University School of Management)
- Science Working Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The trial, a partnership project between the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland and the Scottish Wildlife Trust, aims to determine how beavers will cope in Scottish habitats and assess their impact in the country's environment.
But the Scottish Wildlife Trust played down the suggestion.
The bird's golden jubilee was marked by the Forestry Commission Scotland, RSPB Scotland, the Scottish Wildlife Trust and Scottish Raptor Study Groups.
The Scottish Wildlife Trust is to submit plans this week for the first hazard warning sign on the A96 outside Aberdeen.
The hotel's new owner, Benny Gray, is working with the Scottish Wildlife Trust to restore the gardens and encourage more wildlife.
The Scottish Wildlife Trust have asked the three golfers to boycott the last nine holes at the Aberdeenshire resort.