The Scottish Text Society is to be congratulated on the production of this crisply printed two-volume scholarly edition of one of the most interesting Scottish Renaissance historical texts.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Scottish Text Society (publisher; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STS
We have 711 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Scholastic Testing Service
- School Transport Services LLC (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Schuylkill Transportation Systems
- Schweizer Tierschutz
- Science and Technology for Sustainability
- Science and Technology Section (American Library Association & Association of College and Research Libraries)
- Science and Technology Studies
- Science Talent Search
- Science, Technology and Society
- Scientific Telephone Samples
- Scuderia Trentina Storica (Italian: Scuderia Historical Club)
- Sea Transport Staff (Australia)
- Sea-To-Sky (Highway Improvement Project; Canada)
- Seal Team Six
- Sears Technology Services, Inc.
- Seasonal Timing Strategy (investing)
- Seattle Tamil Sangam
- SECOM Trust Systems (Japan)
- Second Temple Synagogues
- Second Tier Supplier
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the Harris manuscript itself demonstrates, the ballads and their tunes belong together - the Scottish Text Society edition of the Harris manuscripts and Katherine Campbell's CD recording should be enjoyed together--and enjoyment it is indeed.