WELL done Scottish Television for their recent series The Football Years.
What does STV stand for?
STV stands for Scottish Television
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of STV
We have 82 other meanings of STV in our Acronym Attic
- State Technical University of St Petersburg (Russia)
- St. Thomas University Students' Union (Canada)
- Southern Taiwan University of Technology
- Studiengesellschaft für Unterirdische Verkehrsanlagen eV (German: Underground Transportation Research Association)
- Subtropical Underwater
- Samanyolu TV (Turkey)
- Sapporo Television Broadcasting Co.
- Satellite Television
- Save the Valley
- Schweizer Tourismus-Verband (German: Swiss Tourism Federation)
- Seeker Test Van (mobile field system that evaluates infrared missile guidance and control units; Eglin AFB FL, USA)
- Sega Titan Video (game system)
- Sequential Test Vector
- Share the Vision (various organizations)
- Short Term Visa
- Single Track Vehicle (most motorcycles)
- Single Transferable Vote
- Small Target Visibility (roadway lighting method)
- Space Transfer Vehicle
- Special Tariff Voucher (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scottish television company SMG, which is trying to sell the business for a second time, is said to have selected Absolute Radio, an investment and consultancy firm founded by former Capital Radio executives.
Next summer, after 48 years at Cowcaddens, Scottish Television moves to a smart new building on the banks of the River Clyde in Glasgow.
SKINFLINT Scottish Television bosses are to snub Rangers' Champions League crunch clash in Turkey.
The Grouse bird advertising will be back on Scottish television during February and March and Scottish rugby players have been booked to make instore appearances in multiples north of the border.
A Scottish Television spokesman said: "We are deeply saddened by the news of Robert Robertson's death.
He was branded a war criminal by a Scottish judge in 1992 after he lost a libel case against Scottish Television, but continued to deny he was involved in the massacre of the Baltic country's Jewish community.
LAUNCHED BY DIC ENTERPRISES AND SCOTTISH TELEVISION BURBANK, Calif.