The facility is a joint venture between Aberdeen City Council's social work department and Children 1st, formerly the Royal Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
What does SSPCC stand for?
SSPCC stands for Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSPCC
We have 1 other meaning of SSPCC in our Acronym Attic
- System Status and Power Control
- System Storage Productivity Center (IBM)
- US Army Space and Strategic Defense Command
- Sacramento Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Sacramento, CA)
- Saskatchewan Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Canada)
- Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Single-Slice Phase-Contrast Angiography (radiology)
- Solid State Power Controller Assembly
- Space Station Program Control Board (NASA)
- Sandy Springs Perimeter Chamber of Commerce (Sandy Springs, GA)
- Soros Service Program for Community Health (Open Society Institute)
- Society in Scotland for Propagating Christian Knowledge (est. 1709)
- System Support Package Components List
- Solid State Power Controller Module (International Space Station)
- Symmetry and Structural Properties of Condensed Matter
- Sequence-Specific Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Scottish Seed Potato Classification Scheme (UK)
- Sprint Spectrum Personal Communications System (Sprint)
- Steven S. Pappas Custom Sound (York, PA)
- Sasol Slurry Phase Distillate (fuel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Lord Clyde's findings slated social workers, the police, and the Royal Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children for their conduct.