A Scottish Social Services Council inquiry in Dundee heard he had met the woman for coffee and drinks.
What does SSSC stand for?
SSSC stands for Scottish Social Services Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSSC
We have 43 other meanings of SSSC in our Acronym Attic
- Ship Shore Ship Buffer
- Small Solar-System Body (International Astronomical Union Resolution 5A)
- Society for the Study of Social Biology
- Stiftelsen Stockholms Studentbostäder (Swedish: Stockholm Student Housing Foundation)
- Super Smash Synthesizer Brothers (Electronica band)
- Systems Source Selection Board
- Safety and Security Sectoral Bargaining Council (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Small Scale Service Business Enterprises (India)
- Safe Spine Surgery Centre (India)
- Science of the Soul Study Center
- Self-Service Supply Center
- Self-Study Steering Committee (various universities)
- Serious Sam Second Contact (video game)
- Side Street Stop Controlled (traffice safety; California)
- Southern States Sign Council (Flowery Branch, GA)
- Southwest Student Services Corporation
- Space Station Support Center/Complex
- Static Synchronous Series Compensator
- Steel Stringer-Timber Deck Continuous (engineering)
- Storage System Standards Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) were told how the care worker turned up drunk at Craigellachie children's home in Clydebank.
Davies, who worked at a residential home near Stirling, faces being struck off by the Scottish Social Services Council.
Davidson, who lives in Glasgow's west end and is in her 40s, worked in the social work department but is not a registered social worker with the Scottish Social Services Council.
MacKay, of Ardross, Wester Ross, admitted 19 gross misconduct charges at a Scottish Social Services Council hearing in Dundee last week.
Last week, a panel of the Scottish Social Services Council removed her name from the register.
Successful employees such as Maura can contribute their learning to the workplace and help improve standards now set and required by the Scottish Social Services Council.