February 16th, DNA 16 along with PHNAC hosted a dinner with Colorado State Legislators at the Scottish Rite Masonic Center.
What does SRMC stand for?
SRMC stands for Scottish Rite Masonic Center (Nebraska)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRMC
We have 72 other meanings of SRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Six-Rowed Malting Barley (Canada)
- Steel Rolling Mills of Bengal (India)
- Strategic Risk Management Board (UK)
- Stress Related Mucosal Bleeding (oncology)
- Surveys and Resource Mapping Branch (Ministry of Environment; Canada)
- South Regions Minority Business Council, Inc.
- Security Risk Management Body of Knowledge (Australia)
- Senior Member (US Navy)
- Samaritan Regional Medical Center (Corvallis, OR)
- Schneider Regional Medical Center (St. Thomas, VI)
- Short Run Marginal Cost
- Sober Riders Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center (North Carolina)
- Southern Regional Medical Command (US Army)
- Spalding Regional Medical Center (Griffin, GA)
- Spirit Rock Meditation Center (Woodacre, CA)
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (India)
- Stanly Regional Medical Center (Albemarle, NC)
- State Radio Monitoring Center (China)
- Strike Rescue Mission Coordinator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Scottish Rite Masonic Center is one of only nine Proudfoot and Bird buildings still standing in Wichita, and one of the rare limestone structures.