What does SNDRI stand for?
SNDRI stands for Scottish Nutrition and Diet Resources Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sustainable Development Networking Programme
- Sustainable Net Domestic Product (economics)
- Social Network Delineation Questionnaire
- Signal to Noise-plus-Distortion Ratio
- Special Needs Dog Run
- StorEdge Network Data Replicator (Sun)
- Subcommittee on Natural Disaster Reduction
- Sun Network Data Replicator
- International Conference on Security in Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
- Science Networking Development Scheme (est. 2001; Britain and Israel)
- Smart Network Data Services (anti-abuse website)
- Society for Newsdesign Scandinavia (Denmark)
- Stock Number Data Section
- Structural Narcotics Detection Service (Lakeside, MT)
- Sudden Northwood Death Syndrome
- Suge Når Det Skjer (Norwegian: Sucks When That Happens)
- Système National des Données de Santé (French: National Health Data System)
- Symposium on Network and Distributed System Security