The Scottish Licensed Trade Association backed the move.
What does SLTA stand for?
SLTA stands for Scottish Licensed Trade Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLTA
We have 8 other meanings of SLTA in our Acronym Attic
- Svenska Litografiska Tryckeriet (Swedish office supplies company)
- Swing Lander Trainer (US Army Jump School)
- System Laboratory Test
- System Level Test
- System Load Tape
- Searchlight and Sound Locator (US Navy)
- Salt Lake Teachers Association
- San Leandro Teachers' Association (San Leandro, CA)
- Saskatchewan Library Trustees Association
- Scottish Lawn Tennis Association
- Sekolah Lanjutan Tingkat Atas
- Serial LON Talk Adapter
- Severe Life Threatening Asthma
- Signaling Link Test Acknowledge
- Simulated Live Transfer Agent
- Singapore Lawn Tennis Association
- Single Line Telephone Adapter
- Small Laser Transmitter Assembly
- South Lewis Teachers Association
- Speech and Language Therapy Assistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scottish Licensed Trade Association chief Paul Waterson said: "There has to be a common-sense approach.
A spokeswoman for the Scottish Licensed Trade Association said: "Not everyone can afford to go to the pub to watch games or to buy these packages.
Shares in the brewer closed 3p lower on the day a report was issued by the Scottish Licensed Trade Association.
But the Scottish Licensed Trade Association (SLTA) warned the financial impact will only worsen and looks likely to lead to pubs closing.
Paul Waterson, of the Scottish Licensed Trade Association, blasted the rules as "ridiculous".
Steve Mudie, of the Scottish Licensed Trade Association, said: "Sky are refusing to have a meaningful discussions on this and more and more publicans are saying 'that's enough'.
Jim Hughes, president of the Scottish Licensed Trade Association, said: "We accept the point about conservation areas but we want councils to take into account that this is people's livelihoods.