In retirement, Lynd was Scottish Lawn Tennis Association secretary in Edinburgh and trekked to the Mount Everest base camp, aged 67.
What does SLTA stand for?
SLTA stands for Scottish Lawn Tennis Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLTA
We have 8 other meanings of SLTA in our Acronym Attic
- Survey and Liaison Team (US DoD)
- Svenska Litografiska Tryckeriet (Swedish office supplies company)
- Swing Lander Trainer (US Army Jump School)
- System Laboratory Test
- System Level Test
- System Load Tape
- Searchlight and Sound Locator (US Navy)
- Salt Lake Teachers Association
- San Leandro Teachers' Association (San Leandro, CA)
- Saskatchewan Library Trustees Association
- Scottish Licensed Trade Association (UK)
- Sekolah Lanjutan Tingkat Atas
- Serial LON Talk Adapter
- Severe Life Threatening Asthma
- Signaling Link Test Acknowledge
- Simulated Live Transfer Agent
- Singapore Lawn Tennis Association
- Single Line Telephone Adapter
- Small Laser Transmitter Assembly
- South Lewis Teachers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a member of the Scottish Lawn Tennis Association by the age of 10, two years later he was on the national squad.
I used to love playing tennis and my dad used to be President of the Scottish Lawn Tennis Association, but I don't think I have the right physique to return to it," he said.