EIS general secretary Larry Flanagan said: "Lecturers in Scottish higher education institutions have endured pay awards of less than the rate of inflation for each of the past three years.
What does SHE stand for?
SHE stands for Scottish Higher Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHE
We have 103 other meanings of SHE in our Acronym Attic
- Social and Human Development and Special Programmes (South Africa)
- School of Honolulu Dance Theatre
- Stratigraphic High-resolution Dipmeter Tool
- Structured Hypermedia Design Technique
- Super Happy Doom Time
- Super-High-Dose Chemotherapy
- Station House Development Task Force
- Surgical High Dependency Unit
- Safe, Healthy, and Empowered
- Safety, Health, Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
He insisted his focus was on the long-term, sustainable future of Scottish higher education.
We have 120,000 in the Scottish Higher Education system, so that number is negligible.
Mr Dewar said the Committee of Scottish Higher Education Principles had given a reassurance no candidate seeking a place at a Scottish University would suffer as a result of the problems and no candidate with A-levels will leap-frog those who sat Highers.