That is why the Scottish Executive Rural Affairs Department has been committed to cutting red tape in the industry, allowing farmers to fill in their subsidy forms online and ensuring Scotland's cattle markets keep up to speed with the latest technology.
What does SERAD stand for?
SERAD stands for Scottish Executive Rural Affairs Department
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SERAD
We have 2 other meanings of SERAD in our Acronym Attic
- Standardised European Rules of the Air (EU)
- StarEdit Ruby Aspect (Starcraft editor)
- State Employees Retirement Association
- Superfund Emergency Response Actions
- Syracuse Environmental Research Associates
- Serviço Regional de Aviação Civil (Brazil)
- Social and Economic Rights Action Center (Nigeria)
- SSETI (Student Space Exploration and Technology Initiative) Express Radio Amateur Communications Client (decoder)
- Service de Renforcement des Appuis aux Communautés de Base en Afrique Centrale (French)
- Safety Engineering and Risk Analysis Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- South East Rural Affairs Forum (Government Office for the Southeast; UK)
- Societe d'Applications pour l'Industrie (Belgium)
- Sociedad Española de Radiología Médica
- Southeast Regional Atheist Meet (convention)
- Southeast Regional Aquatic Nuisance Species Education and Outreach Network
- Social Enterprise Regional Action Plan (UK)
- Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (Lagos, Nigeria; est. 2004)
- Stalin-Era Research and Archives Project (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Student Employee Recognition Award Program
- Servicios de Asesoría para la Paz (Spanish: Advisory Services for Peace; Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for Snowie said the contracts for foot and mouth were awarded by Defra and the Scottish Executive rural affairs department (Serad), not by the Labour Party.
Dumfries and Galloway Police Deputy Chief Constable Bob Ovens said: "Advice from the Scottish Executive Rural Affairs Department is that, on minor roads, disinfectant-soaked mats can help prevent the spread of foot and mouth.
Experts from the Scottish Executive rural affairs department were last night touring all farms which had sent pigs to the Essex abattoir at the centre of the outbreak.
A spokesman for the Scottish Executive Rural Affairs Department said they were open to talks on the farmers' concern.