Tankerness) Professor Howard Laurence Liddell Co-Founder, Scottish Ecological Design Association.
What does SEDA stand for?
SEDA stands for Scottish Ecological Design Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEDA
We have 16 other meanings of SEDA in our Acronym Attic
- Scramjet Engine Demonstrator -- Waverider
- SED/Nuclear Facility Safety Branch
- Center of Small Enterprise Development Assistance (Vietnam microfinance)
- Fundashon Sentro di Dama (Papiamento: Center for Women; Netherlands Antilles)
- Safe Escape Delivery Application
- Safety Equipment Distributors Association
- Sandzak Economic Development Agency
- Saskatchewan Economic Developers Association (Canada)
- Saskatchewan Elocution and Debate Association (Canada)
- Savannah Economic Development Authority (Georgia)
- Seacoast Esthetic Dentistry Association
- Secondary Electron Detector Assembly
- Seeing Eye Dogs Australia
- Seismic Exploration of the Deep Altiplano
- Selam Environmental Development Association
- Shoals Economic Development Authority
- Sitka Economic Development Association (Alaska)
- Skills and Enterprise Development Academy (Ireland and UK)
- Small Enterprise Development Agency (Mwanza, Tanzania)
- Social and Economic Data Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also runs an annual course on self-build timber frame homes and Mary works part time for the Scottish Ecological Design Association.