The book is purported to feature "conclusive new evidence" which "destroys the prosecution case and puts the Scottish criminal justice system in the dock".
What does SCJS stand for?
SCJS stands for Scottish Criminal Justice System (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCJS
We have 4 other meanings of SCJS in our Acronym Attic
- Stichting Chechnya Justice Initiative (human rights organization; Moscow, Russia)
- Supreme Command for Jihad and Liberation (Baathist insurgents; Iraq)
- Sisters of Charity of Jesus and Mary
- Soc.Culture.Japan.Moderated (internet forum)
- Ss. Colman-John Neumann (Catholic school; Bryn Mawr, PA)
- Suprema Corte de Justicia de la Nación (Spanish: Supreme Court of Justice in the Nation; Mexico)
- Sun Certified Java Professional
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Southern California Joint Pole Committee
- Space Coast Jet Riders
- Society for Crypto-Judaic Studies
- Space Coast Jazz Society (Florida)
- State Closed Joint Stock Company
- Suffolk County Junior Tennis League (Smithtown, NY)
- Slated-Colored Junco (bird species)
- Strait Crossing Joint Venture (international construction consortium)
- Sudbury Camp Joint Venture (Wallbridge Mining Company Limited/Lonmin joint project; Canada)
- Sample Collection Kit (European Physiology Module)
- Semi Conductor Kyushu (Sony)
- Serbest Cikis Kulesi (Turkish navy submarine escape training tank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ONCE again, the reputation of the Scottish criminal justice system comes under fierce and justifiable criticism.
Scots Tory leader Annabel Goldie said: "Question marks have now been placed over the Scottish criminal justice system, with a consequent shadow cast over the role of government in Scotland.
The Scottish Executive said: 'The programme aims to bring major benefits to the Scottish criminal justice system by automating information sharing and exchange between the various agencies.
This is a matter of some moment, not only to Mr Megrahi, but to the Scottish criminal justice system as a whole.
They said: "The Scottish criminal justice system has failed us.
The Scottish criminal justice system is creaking under the weight of paperwork.
Their arrests, which came during a crackdown in youth crime, have sent shockwaves through the Scottish criminal justice system.