She also has responsibility for architecture and took in a lunchtime meeting with the Scottish Construction Industry Group, as well as addressing a meeting in Edinburgh last night.
What does SCIG stand for?
SCIG stands for Scottish Construction Industry Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCIG
We have 4 other meanings of SCIG in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Committee on Immigration, Frontiers and Asylum
- Santa Clarita International Film Festival (now International Family Film Festival)
- Six Cysteines in Forty-Five
- Social Constrained If and Only If (computing)
- Surf City International Film Festival (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Scan Chain Implemented Fault Injection (also seen as SCI-FI)
- Science Communication and Involvement Following Integrated Strategies (Community Research and Development Information Service; EU)
- Science Fiction
- Southern California Institute for Fan Interests (science fiction; Van Nuys, CA)
- Scottish Church Initiative for Union (United Kingdom)
- Scottish Curling-Ice Group (Scotland, UK)
- Simulator Component Inoperative Guide (transportation industry regulation; Canada)
- Southern California International Gateway
- Squirrel Cage Induction Generator (wind turbines)
- State Correctional Institution at Graterford (Pennsylvania)
- Steuben County Industrial Guild (Angola, IN)
- Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin (medical treatment)
- Submarine Cable Improvement Group (est. 1995)
- South Central Illinois Growth Alliance
- Southern California Integrated GPS Network