The Scottish Centre for Infection and Environmental Health recorded 423 cases last year, up nearly 40 on 2002 - and in the first quarter of 2004 there were already 127.
What does SCIEH stand for?
SCIEH stands for Scottish Centre for Infection and Environmental Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, X-Linked
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Scientific)
- Secure Client Information Exchange (telecommunications)
- Social Care Institute for Excellence (UK)
- Steering Committee for Informatics Education (Health Science Information Consortium of Toronto; Canada)
- Summer Convention on Information Extraction (Frascati, Italy)
- Surface Current Integral Equation
- Symbiosis Centre for International Education (India)
- Système Canadien d'Information pour l'Environnement (French)
- Small Compression Ignition Engine Emissions/Fuel (Advanced Engine Technology Ltd.; Ottawa, Canada)
- Scientific Electronic Library Online
- Synchronization of Civilizations in the Eastern Mediterranean in the Second Millennium Before Christ
- Social Chronology Includes Everyone, Neanderthals, Cannibals, Everyone (Incubus album)
- Sooper Cool Inventions Encourage New Commercial Enterprises (Kids Next Door Show)
- Systematic Comprehensive Investigation and Exploration of Nature Causes and Effects
- Scientology (Church)
- South Carolina Institute for Energy Studies (Clemson University)
- Surrey Centre for International Economic Studies (UK)
- South Carolina Information Exchange
- Secure Compartmentalized Information Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Scottish Centre for Infection and Environmental Health (SCIEH) has reported 23 cases.
The Scottish Centre for Infection and Environmental Health say the increase in Glasgow is partly due to the influx of 10,000 asylum seekers.