This tragedy could have been prevented by calling in someone experienced in this area, such as the Scottish Cave Rescue Organisation.
What does SCRO stand for?
SCRO stands for Scottish Cave Rescue Organisation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCRO
We have 8 other meanings of SCRO in our Acronym Attic
- State Commodity and Raw Materials Exchange (Turkmenistan)
- Sustained Cell Rate Margin Factor (Cisco)
- Supplemental Channel Request Mini Message
- Scottish Cancer Research Network (UK; est. 2003)
- Self Configuring Relay Network (software)
- Sociobehavioural Cancer Research Network (est. 1994; Canada)
- Spectra of Cosmic Ray Nuclei
- Stem Cell Research News (biweekly report; DataTrends Publications, Inc.)
- State Committee on Religious and National Affairs (US State Department; est. 1997)
- Scottish Criminal Records Office (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Shutdown Control Room Operator
- Society for the Conservation and Research of Owls
- Software Control and Reference Office
- South Central Regional Office
- Simple, Closed, Rectifiable-Oriented Curve
- Southern California Regional Occupational Center
- Sarpy County Register of Deeds (Papillion, NE)
- School Cosmic Ray Outreach Detector (NASA)
- South County Residents Opposing Dumps (environmental group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The inquiry reopened for a second time in February to hear from the Scottish Cave Rescue Organisation.
The Scottish Cave Rescue Organisation were holding their annual dinner in a hotel on the cave's doorstep.