Scottish Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament co-ordinator John Ainslie accused British Prime Minister David Cameron's government of "cutting corners" on nuclear safety.
What does SCND stand for?
SCND stands for Scottish Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCND
We have 6 other meanings of SCND in our Acronym Attic
- South Central Newfoundland Club
- Southern California Nevada Conference
- Southern California News Council
- Southern Cameroons National Council
- Spherical Cellulose Nanocrystal
- Staff Consultation and Negotiation Committee
- Standing Committee on National Concerns
- Stated Clerk Nomination Committee
- Strangeness-Changing Neutral Currents
- Studio City Neighborhood Council (Studio City, CA)
- Second (in line)
- Securing Cisco Network Devices
- Single Crystal Natural Diamond (wire die)
- South Carolina New Democrats (est. 1985)
- Supply Chain Network Design (business modeling)
- Santa Cruz Needle Exchange
- Save the Children Norway Ehiopia Programme
- Sea Cadet New Entry
- Security Coversheet for Non-Employees
- Self Creation for the New Economy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phill Jones of the Scottish Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND) said: 'The fact the Americans have shut off all water and electricity is creating a humanitarian crisis.
David McKenzie, from the Scottish Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, added: "This is not a surprise.
John Ainslie, of the Scottish Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, said: "For 30 years, the management of Dounreay have hidden their incompetence behind a cloak of secrecy.
Brian Quail, Scottish Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, Glasgow.