For more information, contact Scottish Borders Tourist Board (www.
What does SBTB stand for?
SBTB stands for Scottish Borders Tourist Board (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBTB
We have 1 other meaning of SBTB in our Acronym Attic
- System Baseline Testing
- Single-Breath Test of Carbon Dioxide
- Saia Barbarese Topouzanov Architectes (French: Saia Barbarese Topouzanov Architects; est. 1968; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Small Business Tax Amnesty (South Africa)
- Small Business Technical Advisor
- Sorry, Being Thick Again
- Sydney Business and Travel Academy (Australia)
- Systolic Binary Tree Automata
- Small Business Technical Assistance Program
- Saved By The Bell
- Short Basic Battery Test
- Simsbury Bank and Trust Company (Simsbury, CT)
- Ministry of Small Business, Tourism, and Culture (Canada)
- Saved By the Cross
- Seattle Bicycle Touring Club (Seattle, Washington)
- Serene Bastards of Tarbae Chaos (gaming)
- Shall Be The Conqueror
- Skill-Biased Technical Change
- Skill-Biased Technological Change
- Sleeping Bear Trading Company (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOURISM bosses have welcomed news that a number of visitor attractions in the Borders are becoming more actively involved with the Scottish Borders Tourist Board.
Scottish Borders Tourist Board (SBTB) have paid 10,000 merks, a type of silver penny, which is the equivalent of around pounds 8,000, in a bid to re-draw the border and return the historic town to Scottish control.
But as the first recipient of a Scottish Borders Tourist Board Rugby Pass, there's every chance he'll be joining the crowd for next Saturday's Hawick Sevens.
Scottish Borders Tourist Board has paid council officials 10,000 merks - a type of silver penny - for the historic town to be handed back to Scotland from England.
Chief executive of the Scottish Borders Tourist Board, Riddell Graham, said: "This is an important event for local tourism operators many of whom will benefit from accommodation requests for both riders and in some cases their horses and from increased business to their shops, restaurants and other attractions.
The Scottish Borders Tourist Board (Tel: 01750 20555) can supply a Guide To Accommodation in the area, covering hotels, guest houses, B&B and self- catering accommodation.
Bill was stunned when Hawick Pipe Band, from his home town, marched onto the local club's pitch playing his tune as he launched the Scottish Borders Tourist Board Rugby Pass.