The Scottish Beer and Pub Association claimed government moves to cash in on the proposed minimum booze price would hammer ordinary drinkers.
What does SBPA stand for?
SBPA stands for Scottish Beer and Pub Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBPA
We have 25 other meanings of SBPA in our Acronym Attic
- San Bruno Police Association (California)
- Santa Barbara Paralegal Association
- Santa Barbara Paralegals Association
- Saskatchewan Black Powder Association (Canada)
- Satellite-Borne Phased Array
- School of Business and Public Administration
- School of Business and Public Affairs
- School-Based Performance Award
- School-Based Performance Awards
- Schrader Bluff Participating Area (Alaska)
- Secret Ballot Protection Act
- Shepherdstown Battlefield Preservation Association (Shepherdstown, WV)
- Shirley Banister Public Affairs
- Shocker Baseball Players Association (Canada)
- Simple Branch Prediction Analysis
- Singapore Book Publishers Association
- Sistem Saraan Baru Perkhidmatan Awam (Malay: New Pension System in the Public Service)
- Sistema Biblioteche Pubblica Amministrazione
- Smart Breech Plate Adapter
- Solvent Based Pure Acrylic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patrick Browne, of the Scottish Beer and Pub Association, said: "The smaller businesses will think seriously if they want to go on.
The plan is to be challenged at the Court of Session this week by the Scottish Beer and Pub Association.