The Scottish Association of Master Bakers is fighting to overturn the decision.
What does SAMB stand for?
SAMB stands for Scottish Association of Master Bakers (est. 1891; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAMB
We have 3 other meanings of SAMB in our Acronym Attic
- South African Medical Association Research Ethics Committee
- Security Assistance Manpower Accounting System
- State Automated Management Accounting System (Florida)
- Structure And Manpower Allocation System
- Sandigan Para Sa Mag-Aaral At Sambayanan (nationalist student party)
- Strategic Action of Mass-Based Alliances for Social and Agro-Industrial Progress (consortium under the DLSU-CSB AKIEBS)
- Southern Africa Multidisciplinary Advisory Team (International Labour Organization)
- Software Assurance Metrics and Tool Evaluation
- San Antonio Municipal Band (San Antonio, TX)
- School of Aerospace Medicine (Brooks AFB, TX)
- Set Adrift on Memory Bliss (song)
- Syarikat Air Melaka Berhad (Malay: Malacca Water Company Limited; Malacca, Malaysia)
- Satellite for Measurement of Background Anisotropies
- Saudi American Bank
- Scientific and Medical Board of Advisors
- Session Message Block (also seen as SMB)
- Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia
- South Australian Mountain Biking Association
- South Australian Multiple Birth Association (est. 1973)
- Southern Appalachian Man and Biosphere program (US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The President of the Scottish Association of Master Bakers (SAMB), Andre Sarafilovic.
But Scotland's most popular hot snack has fought back and Alan and his colleagues at the Scottish Association of Master Bakers want to keep it that way.