Last night, Scottish Association of Alcohol and Drug Action Teams chairmanTom Wood said the record crop was of "great concern".
What does SAADAT stand for?
SAADAT stands for Scottish Association of Alcohol and Drug Action Teams (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Security Analysis and Design (Army)
- Small Area and Administrative Data (Canada)
- Small Arms for Air Defense
- Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry
- System Administrator Appreciation Day
- San Antonio Automobile Dealers Association (est. 1918; San Antonio, TX)
- South African Amateur Dancesport Association
- South African Antique Dealers Association
- Système d'Aide a la Décision Agricole (French: System Helps Agricultural Decision; Morocco)
- Staff Affirmative Action and Diversity Advisory Committee (University of California, Davis)
- Swedish Association of American Square Dance Clubs
- Small Area and Administrative Data Division (databank; Canada)
- School for Advanced American Dominant Education (Austin, TX)
- Salvation Army Australia Development Office
- Simultaneous Aerodynamic Analysis and Design Optimization
- Sulawesi Agricultural Area Development Project (Indonesia)
- Shanghai Aerospace Automobile Electromechanical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Software Architecture Attribute Engineering
- South African Academy of Engineering
- Southern African American English
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tom Wood, Scotland's former chief deputy constable and Current head of the Scottish Association of Alcohol and Drug Action Teams, describes the "war on drugs" as "long lost," reported the Scotsman for June 18.
The former deputy chief constable of Lothian Police Tom Wood - who now chairs the Scottish Association of Alcohol and Drug Action Teams - said fighting the war on drugs made him realise the dealers could not be beaten.