What does SACCA stand for?
SACCA stands for Scottish Advisory Committee on Credit and Access (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SACCA
We have 5 other meanings of SACCA in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (Canada)
- Standard Australian Classification of Countries (Australia)
- Strategic and Advanced Computing Center
- Student Academic Consulting Center
- Substance Abuse Control Committee
- Supplemental Air Carrier Conference
- Supporting Arms Coordination Center
- Surgical and Critical Care
- Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce of USA, Inc. (Alexandria, VA)
- Syndicat des Agents Correctionnels du Canada (Union of Canadian Correctional Officers)
- Scottish Association of Careers Counselors and Advisors
- Secret Anti-Castro Cuban Army
- South Australian Crohns & Colitis Association, Inc.
- Southern Arizona Child Care Association
- Strategic Air Command Communications Area
- South African Climate Change, Analysis, Interpretation and Modeling
- Southern African Centre for Cooperation in Agricultural Research and Training
- South African Commercial, Catering and Allied Workers' Union
- South Austin Coalition Community Council (Chicago, IL)
- Spokane Area Classic Chevy Club (Washington)