The Scientists' Institute for Public Information (SIPI) includes a Media Resource Service (MRS) with a computer file of over 25,000 scientists and engineers who have agreed to answer queries from reporters.
What does SIPI stand for?
SIPI stands for Scientists' Institute for Public Information
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIPI
We have 6 other meanings of SIPI in our Acronym Attic
- Scientific Institute of Public Health (Belgium)
- Shore Installation Process Handbook (US Navy)
- Solar Industrial Process Heat
- Students for International Public Health
- Satellite Image Processing for Haze and Aerosol Mapping (environmental research)
- Southern Illinois Parrot Head Club (Jimmy Buffet fan club)
- Southern Indiana Paint Horse Club (Greencastle, IN)
- Syndicat des Internes en Pharmacie d'Ile de France (French: Pharmacy Interns Union of Ile de France; Ile de France, France)
- Syndicat des Internes en Pharmacie des Hôpitaux de Lyon (French: Union of Pharmacy Interns of the Hospitals of Lyon; Lyon, France)
- Sinlung Indigenous Peoples Human Rights Organisation (India)
- Scottish Industrial Pollution Inspectorate
- Sears Island Planning Initiative (Maine)
- Signal and Image Processing Institute (est. 1971; University of Southern California)
- Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute (Albuquerque, NM)
- Structure Insensitive Pigment Index (vegetation)
- Survivor Income Protection Insurance
- Sol-Particle Image Processed ImmunoAssay
- Società Italiana per la Prevenzione dell'Ictus Cerebrale
- Summer Institute Program to Increase Diversity
- Society of Iranian Petroleum Industries Equipment Manufacturers
Samples in periodicals archive:
by the Scientists' Institute for Public Information, the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Association of American Universities.