What does SAMBA stand for?
SAMBA stands for Scientific and Medical Board of Advisors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAMBA
We have 17 other meanings of SAMBA in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Action of Mass-Based Alliances for Social and Agro-Industrial Progress (consortium under the DLSU-CSB AKIEBS)
- Southern Africa Multidisciplinary Advisory Team (International Labour Organization)
- Software Assurance Metrics and Tool Evaluation
- San Antonio Municipal Band (San Antonio, TX)
- School of Aerospace Medicine (Brooks AFB, TX)
- Scottish Association of Master Bakers (est. 1891; UK)
- Set Adrift on Memory Bliss (song)
- Syarikat Air Melaka Berhad (Malay: Malacca Water Company Limited; Malacca, Malaysia)
- Satellite for Measurement of Background Anisotropies
- Saudi American Bank
- Session Message Block (also seen as SMB)
- Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia
- South Australian Mountain Biking Association
- South Australian Multiple Birth Association (est. 1973)
- Southern Appalachian Man and Biosphere program (US)
- Southern Arizona Mountain Biking Association (Tucson, AZ)
- Special Agents Mutual Benefit Association
- Surface Mass Balance of Antarctica
- Susquehanna Area Mountain Bike Association
- System for Advanced Mobile Broadband Applications