The Globus Project is a research and development initiative originally focused on enabling the application of grid concepts in scientific and engineering computing.
What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Scientific and Engineering Computing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Subscriber Electronic Billing Complex (Telesciences Inc.)
- Salvo Errore Calculi (Latin: after extensive calculations)
- Samsung Electronics Corporation
- Sapporo Electronics and Industries Cultivation Foundation (Sapporo, Japan)
- Sapporo Electronics Center (Japan)
- Sarkeys Energy Center (University of Oklahoma)
- Saudi Electric Company
- Saudi Electricity Company
- Scalable Enterprise Computing (Dell)
- School Energy Coalition (Canada)