The multi-touch and active stylus functionality available in PetroTouch provides both speed and accuracy for a more natural, intuitive and productive experience performing many of the scientific workflows in Petrel.
What does SWF stand for?
SWF stands for Scientific Workflows (workshop)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWF
We have 97 other meanings of SWF in our Acronym Attic
- Spiritual Warfare Effectiveness Training
- Summer Workshop in Economic Theory
- Special Weapons Experimental Tactical Test Unit
- Star Wars Expanded Universe
- Stichting Waarborgfonds Eigen Woningen (Dutch loan guarantee fee)
- Society for the Welfare of Women Prisoners
- Newburgh/Poughkeepsie, NY, USA - Stewart (Airport Code)
- Salaries, Wages and Fringe
- Salary with Fringe (government accounting)
- Salt Water Flush (alternative medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics addressed by the presentations include the design of a novel autonomic management methodology and architecture for next generation and future internet systems, change support in adaptive software, design patterns for self-organizing emergent systems based on digital infochemicals, monitoring autonomic networks through signatures of emergence, an autonomic system for close air support using runtime verification to design a reliable execution framework for scientific workflows, architectural artifacts for autonomic distributed systems-contract language, and developing autonomic management systems in federated environments.
Material is in sections on emerging services technology, education methodology, service oriented architecture, electronic service marketing, methodologies for non-functional properties in services computing, service- and process-oriented software engineering, scientific workflows, Web X.