The CCLRC is a worldleading scientific research organisation which brings together scientists from the UK and internationally to participate in research in a multidisciplinary environment.
What does SRO stand for?
SRO stands for Scientific Research Organisation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRO
We have 178 other meanings of SRO in our Acronym Attic
- State Records New South Wales (Australia)
- Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco
- Subretinal Neovascular Membrane
- South Ribble Neighbourhood Watch Association (UK)
- Short Range Numerical Weather Prediction (EUMETNET)
- Sacramento River National Wildlife Refuge (California)
- Ski Racing New Zealand
- Saudi Railways Organization (Saudi Arabia)
- Savannah River Operations
- School Resource Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oxbrow: We're talking to a very large scientific research organisation that is trying to make their scientists aware of the importance of knowledge and the potential of sharing and knowledge creation.