What does SRIAR stand for?
SRIAR stands for Scientific Research Institute of Atomic Reactors (Russia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SRIAR in our Acronym Attic
- Systèmes, Réseaux et Internet (French: Systems, Networks and Internet)
- Systems Research Inc.
- Stanford Research Institute - Network Information Center
- Stanford Research Institute - Network Information Center (Palo Alto, CA)
- Santa Rosa Island Authority (Florida, USA)
- Saskatchewan Recording Industry Association
- Sensitive Records Information Agency (US Army)
- Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia
- Southern Risk and Insurance Association (est. 1968)
- St. Robert's International Academy (Iloilo City, Philippines)
- Sabah Rubber Industry Board (Malaysia)
- Société Régionale d'Investissement Bruxelloise
- Spectral Reflectance Imaging Biosensor (spectroscopy)
- Street Racing Is Bad
- Strike Route Information Book
- Shanghai Research Institute of Building Sciences
- Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute for Basic Sciences (India)
- Sacri Romani Imperii Comes (Latin: Knight of the Holy Roman Empire)
- Sculptor Input Controller (Cisco)
- Service des Relations Internationales et Culturelles (French: Department of Cultural and International Relations)