His clarion call for investment in excellence in the areas of scientific research development and the need to nurture future generations of creative graduates and dedicated employees who have had the benefit of training and apprenticeships will undoubtedly be welcome to all who are interested in seeing this country achieve the best future it can; though one suspects that the Chancellor will find it increasingly tiresome.
What does SRD stand for?
SRD stands for Scientific Research Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRD
We have 268 other meanings of SRD in our Acronym Attic
- Spoon River Creative Writers (est. 2004; Gilson, IL)
- Squash Racket Club Winterthur (Switzerland)
- Society of Royal Cumberland Youths (UK)
- Safety and Reliability Directorate (UK)
- Salary Review Date
- Sales Racing Development (New Zealand)
- School Resource Deputy (various schools)
- Science Requirements Document
- Science Research and Design (education)
- Science Review Directorate (UK)
- Scottish Rite Dormitory (University of Texas; Austin,Texas)
- Scrambler Resynchronization Delay
- Search and Rescue Dog
- Secret Restricted Data
- Securities Registration Depository, Inc. (computing company; Dublin, OH)
- Seismic Reference Datum (geophysics)
- Selected Record Data
- Selected Record Drawings
- Self-Reading Dosimeter
- Sem Raca Definida (Brazilian goat: without defined breed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On his part, EQUATE VP Technical Services Mohammad Al-Benali said, "This center is an extension of a partnership and ongoing strong collaboration between EQUATE and relevant academic institutes, such as CBA which has been playing a major role in Kuwait's educational and scientific research development.
Summary: A budget of DZD 100 billion has been released by the State for the scientific research development, said Monday a representative of Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.