Al-Salim added that he was motivated in his exploration and documentation project by the lack of scientific references about the Syrian environment after he visited many libraries while studying in London and inspected the scientific principles adopted in documenting the wild life of each country.
What does SREF stand for?
SREF stands for Scientific Reference
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SREF
We have 1 other meaning of SREF in our Acronym Attic
- Service de la Recherche en Éducation (French: Department of Research in Education; Switzerland)
- Single Radial Enzyme Diffusion (immunology)
- Society for Rural Education and Development (India)
- Stabilized Random Early Detection
- Static Random Early Detection
- Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority (Canada)
- Sikkim Renewable Energy Development Agency (India)
- Subclinical Rhythmic Electrographic Discharges of Adults
- Society for Research on Educational Effectiveness
- Sacramento Real Estate Exchange Group
- Short Range Ensemble Forecast(ing)
- Southern Regional Extension Forestry (est. 1979; Athens, GA)
- Spallation Radiation Effects Facility
- State Requirements for Educational Facilities
- Specular Reflection Error Finding Function
- Starling Resistant Entrance Hole
- Storm-Relative Environmental Helicity
- Serine-Rich Entamoeba Histolytica Protein
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Square Root Error Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian scientists proposed new theories for using nano nutrient delivery technology in the delivery of some bioactive materials in order to preserve these materials and deliver them to desired areas by gathering information from more than 112 scientific references and analyzing them.
Linking the financial transactions of Fiqh with the principles of economics Provision of scientific reference for research, Shari'ah committees, and Shari'ah Fatwas within the framework of Islamic banking.
Cargill, Minneapolis, MN, had petitioned EFSA for an Article 14 health claim in May 2011, providing significant supporting evidence, including 16 scientific references.
This new website focuses far more on providing updates on research, monitoring developments in nutritional science (published in scientific journals), along with providing an extensive information database on a wide range of topics, from dental health to weight control, with the latest scientific references.
The third new service, Eazaz Al Quran, offers information in Arabic about scientific miracles in the Quran as well as hundreds of religious concepts that are authenticated and confirmed by scientific references and scholars.
The book's numerous scientific references, as well as empirical evidence and case studies from different sports, will be of interest to exercise physiologists, physical therapists, and others who provide medical care for athletes.