Waxman's confidence in the scientific basis of medicine.
What does SBOM stand for?
SBOM stands for Scientific Basis of Medicine (University of Southampton; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBOM
We have 5 other meanings of SBOM in our Acronym Attic
- Saskatchewan Burrowing Owl Interpretive Centre (Canada)
- Scrum Body of Knowledge (book)
- Simulation Body of Knowledge
- Samoyed Breeders & Owners League (est. 1980; UK)
- Seattle Boys of Leather (Washington)
- Straight Bill of Lading
- Supreme Beings of Leisure (band)
- Signal Basic Officer Leader Course (US Army)
- Small Board On Line Operational Program
- Sales Bill of Materials
- Service Bill of Materials
- Silver and Baryte Ores Mining Co, SA
- Small Business Owner-Manager
- Software Bill of Materials
- Soybean Oil Meal
- Standards Board Operations Manual (IEEE)
- State Board of Missions (Baptist organization)
- Sold by Owner Network (home sales)
- Spinoza Bibliography Online Network (Baruch de Spinoza)
- State Board of Nursing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since then, the white coat of the physician has come to symbolize sterile technique and antisepsis, and to this day it is synonymous with the scientific basis of medicine.