I'm delighted that I'll be able to continue to contribute to its development through my role as a scientific advisor to the company.
What does SA stand for?
SA stands for Scientific Advisor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SA
We have 222 other meanings of SA in our Acronym Attic
- Sandia Apparatus
- Sanofi Aventis (pharmaceutical company)
- Santa Ana (California)
- Sarajevo (auto registration for Sarajevo, Bosnia)
- Saturable Absorber
- Saudi Arabia
- Save (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Say Again (logging abbreviation)
- School Action (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Jubb was the scientific advisor to live foods expert and internationally-acclaimed author Anne Wigmore.
Rippe of Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, who is a scientific advisor to Pharmanex.