This paper by researchers from National Tsing Hua University and Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research, in Taiwan, examines how geographically inter-organizational networks affect innovative performance of firms located in industrial clusters, especially Taiwan's Hsinchu Science-based Industrial Park (HSIP).
What does SBIP stand for?
SBIP stands for Science-Based Industrial Park (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBIP
We have 27 other meanings of SBIP in our Acronym Attic
- Small Business Internet Marketing
- Stichting Beveiliging Industrieterrein Moerdijk (Dutch: Moerdijk Industrial Security Foundation; Moerdijk, Netherlands)
- Strategic Business Information Model
- Structural Building Information Modeling (software)
- South Baltimore Industries Mutual Aid Plan (government/industry organization, circa 1982)
- State Bank of Indore (India)
- Sports Business Industry Online (career opportunity and news)
- State Bank of India Officers' Association
- Small Business & Industry Outreach Initiative
- SBI Plus Current NAC
- Small Business Incubator Program (Australian government)
- Small Business Insurance Policy
- Social Business Incubation Program (International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Super Boat International Productions, Inc.
- Swiss Banking IT Platform
- Simultaneous and Bilateral Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling
- Sexual Beliefs and Information Questionnaire
- Site Backsurface-referenced Ideal Plane/Range (silicon wafers)
- Small Business Incentive Research
- Small Business Innovation Research (program/grant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zhangjiang is being compared more and more to Taiwan's acclaimed Hsinchu Science-Based Industrial Park, as China's fledgling semiconductor business attempts to emerge as a rival to Taiwan.
founded in 1991 and headquartered in Taiwan's Science-Based Industrial Park, is a manufacturer of image scanners and multi-function products.
ITE is headquartered in Science-Based Industrial Park, Hsin-Chu, and has sales offices in Taipei and Sunnyvale, California, USA.