Science for Life (S4L), which is approved by the Government's Science Year and has been developed by science company Bayer plc and the National Education Business Partnership Network (NEBPN), is open to teams of up to four from post-16 science courses throughout Britain and Ireland.
What does S4L stand for?
S4L stands for Science for Life (education challenge; Bayer)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S4L
- Skills for Care (social care training; UK)
- Souls for Christ (evangelist ministry)
- SEARCH (Study of Environmental Arctic Change) for DAMOCLES (Developing Arctic Modeling and Observing Capabilities for Long-term Environmental Studies) (conference)
- Society for Disability Arts and Culture (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Storage 4 Enterprise (Poland)
- Solutions for Enterprise Processing
- Supernatural 4 Fans (website)
- Solutions for Human Capital
- Searching for Knowledge (consultant firm; Sweden)
- Shakespeare 4 Kidz (UK)
- Single 4 Life
- Skate for Life
- Skills for Living, Inc (Houston, TX)
- Solutions for Media (software solutions company in Germany)
- Students 4 Michigan (student government)
- Strictly 4 My NIGGAZ (Tupac Shakur album)
- Society for Oncology Massage
- Satisfaction for Performance (market research; Ipsos Insitute; Budapest, Hungary)
- Solid State Sources for Single Photons (consortium)
- Solutions for Partners (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Science for Life is designed to halt the decline in school leavers opting to study science at university.
The Science for Life programme aims to encourage students over the age of 16 to take an active interest in scientific matters encountered in everyday life.