What does STED stand for?
STED stands for Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development (Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship; Ministry of Science and Technology; India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STED
We have 6 other meanings of STED in our Acronym Attic
- Statistical Tool for Extreme Climate Analysis (Environment Canada)
- Scientific, Technical and Economic Committee for Fisheries (EU)
- Space Telescope European Coordinating Facility
- St. Thomas Evangelical Church of India
- System Test and Evaluation Criteria Record
- Scottish Terrier Emergency Care Scheme (est. 1976; UK and Ireland)
- Solar Thermal Electric Conversion System
- State Trauma and Emergency Care System (West Virginia)
- Synchronous Terminal Equipment Control System
- State Transportation Employees Credit Union
- Seeley Trunk Encryption Device
- Septic Tank Effluent Disposal.
- Stimulated Emission Depletion
- Summary Technical Documentation
- Surface Transportation Enforcement District
- Surface Transportation Enforcement Division (New York Police Department; New York, NY)
- State Tribal Economic Development Commission (Montana)
- Science Teacher Education Development in Europe
- St. Tammany Economic Development Foundation (Louisiana)
- Student Explorer Demonstration Initiative